He Loves and Forgives!

"For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward those who fear Him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us." Ps. 103:11,12.


We all make mistakes. I have made more than my share.  I asked God to forgive me.  I knew in my head that God forgave me, yet I couldn't get past my sins.  I have done some incredibly sinful things.  It took me many years to realize that the person holding me back from living a life of freedom was me.  I needed to give him those mistakes and let Him wash me clean.

God says in Psalms that as high as the heavens are above the earth and as far as the east is from the west, that's how great His love is.  He loves us more than we could ever know. That's pretty far.  I can't even grasp it.  What do you have holding you back from true joy and peace? Do you have conflict inside? Ask the Lord today to forgive you and then give it to Him.  He will restore you and bring you more joy than you could ever know.




Comments

  1. Wonderful post Kathy and great advice. Give it to Him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog! Thanks for the words and advice! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts