December Contest is upon us!

I spoke of having a contest for November and December. Here's the deal. November is obviously gone, I apologize for the passage of time. A lot burning here on the home front. Any fan who posts a comment on my author page will be put in for a drawing for a beautiful gift basket of my favorite things.

Only fans will be allowed to win. You can post your comment here or on my Facebook fan page but you need to be a fan. The drawing will be made out of those who posted the comment. I will draw the name on December 17th in time for the recipient to get it for Christmas!

Also, if you purchase Extraordinary Life Lessons from Ordinary Christian Women from me this month, I will autograph it and also send you a free copy of another author's book--Trapped In Hitler's Hell by Anita Dittman. To sweeten this a bit more, I will also contribute a portion of the sale of the books to the charity of your choice! Order now--books make great gifts!

Comments

Popular Posts