I Can Do Anything!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Phillipians 4:13

  This has been quite a summer so far. Work has been...well work. My usual day to day routine has changed recently, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I have had goals for writing and can't seem to meet them, but what I am trying to do is be the best at what I can do.  I learned just the other day that I had developed a "Superwoman" complex.  I gave my employees the open door policy to "call me anytime". and many did. The lines between my personal and professional life began to blur. What I am learning now is that I need to have boundaries between my personal and professional life. I noticed that those around me at work have had to adopt the same attitudes, not because we don't care but because for our own sense of sanity we have to.
  God gives each of us what we need to get through our day. It's how we use those gifts that counts. Maybe you have a hectic schedule that you're having difficulty with. Or maybe you are going through a physical problem. Whatever it is, you can do whatever God has for you in His strength.

"Dear Father,
Help me to realize that you are my strength and that I need to depend on you. Help me to know that you are with me.
In your precious name,
Amen."

Comments

Popular Posts