How Are You Doing?

"I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."
                                                                                                       Philippians 4:14

  It's unbelievable that we are almost a full month into 2014. If you are like me, 2014 isn't much different than 2013. Did you make New Year's resolutions? I used to but I found that I was discouraged from not having kept them for more than a week or two. I do make goals yet I don't stress as much over them.
  In the work I do, it's important for my clients to have goals. It aids in their recovery. For those that don't know, I work with substance abuse clients. Each person has their story and each person has their own demons that they face. If they don't have a plan when they enter, by the time they have completed their time with our organization they do. Some succeed. Some don't. It's like that for all of us.
  If you aren't keeping up with the plans you had for 2014, there is still hope. I've often said that as long as a person is breathing, there is hope. Some of my hopes for this year are similar to last year. I'm praying for God's guidance in whether He wants me to go on another mission trip. I am seeking the Lord for help in my weight loss and physical situations. What are some of your goals or resolutions for this year? Whatever they are, you can trust God to lead you!
  I would love to hear what some of your goals are for 2014 and how you are doing!

Comments

Popular Posts