2015--Another new beginning!

  When I realize it's been several months since I have updated my blog/website. What a whirlwind 2014 was. There were joys, sadness, hellos and goodbyes. In April, my father became extremely ill and for a few days, we imagined the worst. But God, had other plans! My father revived and is still here with us. He is still battling Lymphoma, but the sheer fact we can still fellowship with him is nothing short of miraculous! 
  In May, I underwent Rotator Cuff Surgery and my right arm was laid up for quite a while. I went through many months of physical therapy and then I began to feel better. My arm is 90% back to where it should be, yet I still have days of discomfort. All in all, God is STILL good and God is God. 
  I've had the privilege now to go on my second mission trip to Jamaica. This year, my teammate and I did puppetry for the children and adults we came into contact with. We were able to minister to orphans, deaf students, public school students and many teachers as well as staff members at our hotel. We enjoyed our time there and I was privileged to lead a child to the Lord! This revitalized me. Another exciting event happened. I published my first Christian contemporary romance, Karissa's Hope. The story is a moving one, I'm hoping all will enjoy. In the next few weeks I will be sharing more opportunities on how you may obtain a copy and also about my special book launch party on February 24! Keep posted for this event! So we're off and running in 2015. What exciting things are happening for you this year? I'm also going to be improving this site. Let me know what you like and don't like! My prayer is you will be refreshed and renewed and enjoy this site as well as this year! We still have 11 months of it left! 

Comments

Popular Posts